2020 Nominations are now OPEN for Leader Lunch 40!
Deadline is April 19, 2020
– Must be currently employed or an active volunteer in the community
– Must be a resident of the St. Louis Metropolitan Area
– Must be able to attend the Leader Lunch ceremony in December
– Should not have been previously received the award; however, nominations may be resubmitted
– Excellence in her field or endeavor in the workplace or as a volunteer
– An outstanding role model for other women
– Significant contributions to the community, both inside and outside the workplace
To submit a nomination, click on the “2020 Honoree Nomination Form” link, then save the Word document to your computer.
The Alberta E. Gantt Fashion Show is hosted by the Phyllis Wheatley YWCA Committee On Administration (COA). Now in its 50th year, the event brings more than 400 people together for food, fashion, fun and a good cause! In celebration of 50 years, the 2020 theme is “Five Decades of Fashion” featuring amazing looks from the 60’s, 70’s, 80’s, 90’s and 2000’s. All looks are being produced in partnership with the Lindenwood University Department of Fashion, Business & Design.
Join us from 11:00-11:45am for a Jazz Reception and shopping at booths from multiple local high-end shops. The Fashion Show and lunch begin at 12:00pm. Parking is included with your ticket purchase.
Proceeds benefit the YWCA Metro St. Louis Permanent Supportive Housing Program (PSH). This support empowers residents of PSH to self-sufficiency through housing, counseling services, job readiness workshops, computer training and financial literacy seminars provided within the program.
Be a part of YWCA Metro St. Louis’ long-standing history of promoting peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all – eliminating racism and empowering women since 1904.
6:00 pm – Registration and Reception
7:00 pm – Dinner
9:00 pm – 11:00 pm – Dance
$250 – Individual Ticket
$2,500 – Table of 10