COVID-19 Update from YWCA Metro St. Louis
YWCA Metro St. Louis is committed to serving our clients while safeguarding the health of our clients, staff and community. Your support during this critical time is needed now more than ever. We thank you and promise to do all we can to provide the YWCA services that the St. Louis community has depended on for more than 115 years.
YWCA Metro St. Louis Services
YWCA Head Start
For information specific to YWCA Head Start and Early Head Start Click Here
YWCA Women’s Resource Center
For information about sexual assault, domestic violence and other YWCA services Click Here
For general questions during normal business hours of 8:30am – 5:00pm call: (314) 531-1115.
YWCA Metro St. Louis Events
The 4th Annual YWCA Gala has been postponed from April 17th to Thursday, August 27th, 2020. For more information Click Here.
For more information about YWCA Events Click Here.
COVID-19 Information Resources for Missouri and Illinois
Public Health Hotlines:
- The St. Louis County Department of Health hotline is 314-615-2660.
- The Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services hotline is (877) 435-8411.
- In Illinois, call (800) 889-3931.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- The St. Louis City Department of Health
- The St. Louis County Department of Health
- The Missouri Department of Health
General COVID-19 Information
General Tips for Preventing the Spread of COVID-19