COVID-19 Update from YWCA Metro St. Louis
YWCA Metro St. Louis is committed to serving clients while safeguarding the health of our clients, staff and community. Your support during this critical time is needed now more than ever. We thank you and promise to do all we can to provide the YWCA services that the St. Louis community has depended on for nearly 120 years.
YWCA Metro St. Louis Services
YWCA Head Start
For information specific to YWCA Head Start and Early Head Start Click Here
YWCA Women’s Services
For information about sexual and domestic violence and other YWCA services Click Here
For general questions during normal business hours (8:30am – 5:00pm) call: 314-531-1115.
All services are operational.
YWCA Drop-In Center at 1155 Olivette Executive Parkway is OPEN.
YWCA staff and volunteers are 100% vaccinated.
YWCA is providing counseling services in person and through Telehealth.
YWCA adheres to all CDC guidelines.
YWCA Metro St. Louis Events
For more information about YWCA Events Click Here.
COVID-19 Information Resources for Missouri and Illinois
Public Health Hotlines:
- The St. Louis County Department of Health hotline: 314-615-2660.
- The Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services hotline: 877-435-8411.
- In Illinois, call 800-889-3931.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- The St. Louis City Department of Health
- The St. Louis County Department of Health
- The Missouri Department of Health
General COVID-19 Information
General Tips for Preventing the Spread of COVID-19