You deserve kindness and respect. YWCA is here to help.
Call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week: 314-531-7273
YWCA Metro St. Louis Women’s Crisis Services assists more than 1,000 victims annually. Our domestic violence-sexual assault response team (SART) works collaboratively with St. Louis City and County police officers, area hospitals, and prosecutors as well as with other victim’s service agencies. Crisis services are provided at no cost.
Our Drop-in Center is open Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5pm. No appointment is necessary.
1155 Olivette Executive Parkway, St. Louis, MO 63132
- Provide support and advocacy to victims of domestic violence and sexual assault and abuse within the St. Louis metro area
- Coordinate services provided to victims
- Serve as a resource on issues regarding awareness and prevention of sexual violence
- Crisis support services for victims of domestic violence and sexual assault
- Individual and group therapy
- Medical Advocacy
- Legal Advocacy
- Crime Victim Compensation Assistance
- Safe at Home
- Services for Friends and Family
- For individuals who are fleeing or attempting to flee from violence
- How to Help
- SANE Training in collaboration with community partners