Our Early Education Program offers:
- A safe and nurturing environment.
- Smaller class sizes for more individualized attention.
- Nutritious meals and snacks.
- Kindergarten readiness skills.
- Research-based curriculum.
- Opportunities for parents to be involved in their child’s education.
- Transportation is limited, for half-day services.
Age of Child:
3 – 5
Full Day: Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Half Day: Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Early Head Start
Age of Child:
Pregnant Women, Birth – 3
Full Day Only: Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
What makes Head Start unique?
We can’t protect children from going through a traumatic experience, but we can help them cope and recover.Trauma Smart, a community based model developed in 2008 by Crittenton Children’s Center in Kansas City, Missouri, helps young children, and the adults who care for them, calmly navigate difficult life challenges by combining practical, hands-on tools and effective coping strategies.As part of our partnership with Trauma Smart, members of our staff has been trained in a parenting curriculum, Smart Connections, that will provide parents a variety of tools that can be used to strengthen relationships with their children and give their children tools to increase their resiliency through life.
Learn more about Trauma Smart.