YWCA’s Women’s Services follows all guidelines recommended by health officials and ordered by St. Louis City and County for the safety of our clients and staff. We are grateful for your continued support as we serve our community during these rapidly changing circumstances.
- All services are operational
- YWCA Drop-in Center at 1155 Olivette Executive Parkway is open.
- YWCA staff and volunteers are 100% vaccinated.
- YWCA provides counseling services both in person and through telehealth.
- YWCA continues to adhere to all CDC (Center for Disease Control) guidelines.
YWCA 24-Hour Helpline: 314-531-7273
YWCA Rapid Re-Housing Line: 314-726-6665
We are aware that many of our clients face serious obstacles and the pandemic adds even more stress. YWCA Metro St. Louis is here to help and we are joining our entire community in working together with empathy in the days ahead.