YWCA’s Women’s Resource Center has implemented social distancing measures recommended by health officials and ordered by St. Louis City and County for the safety of our clients and staff. We are grateful for your continued support as we serve our community during these rapidly changing circumstances.
- The YWCA Domestic Violence Drop-In Center at 1155 Olivette Executive Parkway is closed until further notice.
- YWCA is providing individual counseling and case management to clients via technology.
- The YWCA Sexual Assault Response Team is working with local hospitals to provide resources to sexual assault and domestic violence victims in emergency rooms, while adhering to the COVID-19 policies restricting non-medical personnel.
- The YWCA Permanent Supportive Housing service is operational.
- The YWCA Rapid Re-Housing service for women and children who are homeless due to domestic or sexual violence is operational.
- Our regularly scheduled community meetings and group sessions for all service areas have been canceled.
YWCA 24-Hour Crisis Line: (314) 531-7273
YWCA Rapid Re-Housing Line: (314) 726-6665
We are aware that many of our clients face serious obstacles and the pandemic adds even more stress. YWCA Metro St. Louis is here to help and we are joining our entire community in working together with empathy in the days ahead.